Server & Desktop (VDI) Virtualization
Virtualising your IT infrastructure generates significant cost savings whist increasing the flexibility, scalability and availability of your applications and data.
A virtualised environment allows us to benefit from reduced hardware costs through Servers, Graphical Workstations & Clients consolidation and Networking between them.
With virtual technologies like VMWRE , Hyper-V , Citrix and appliances like CISCO 1000v virtual switch it is possible not just to interconnect different infrastructure layers, even further - we can apply access control to them on low level. Technologies like Dynamic Resource Scheduler (DRS) and High Availability (HA) give us better resource optimisation, redundancy, disaster prevention and many other benefits.
Virtualisation also allows us to deploy new services and appliances faster and safer and to keep our production environment up to date with high up-time and less effort, improving reliability and performance and reducing the overall cost.
With Physical to virtual server (P2V) and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) converters, your current infrastructure can be migrated to your new “virtual” infrastructure with less efforts.
Cyberconsult has more than 10 years experience with virtualizations - from single server to entire infrastructures.
There are many benefits with infrastructure virtualisation, some of them include:
- Higher up-time
- Lower investments and running costs
- Better low level management
- Creating a more efficient data centre
- Reduction in implementation and management time and complexity
- Better, more secure methods of systems patch, update, backup and restore, expansion
- Faster, more efficient deployment of applications and systems upgrades
- Greater resilience through improved disaster recovery
- Greater workforce mobility and productivity
- Improved security and compliance
- Enterprise-class server management & consolidation
- Rapid application deployment
- High availability, scalable access to critical data and applications
- Simplified, more efficient infrastructure
We are using world leading vendors like SuperMicro, HP, DELL and IBM to implement our virtualised infrastructure solutions.