Virtualising IT infrastructure generates significant cost savings whilst increasing the flexibility, scalability and availability of your applications and data.
We can help to build private, hybrid or public (IaaS) cloud solutions, tailored to the business needs and budgets.
A virtualised environment results in reduced hardware costs of servers, graphically accelerated workstations, client consolidation and easier networking.
With free and licensed virtual technologies and hypervisors such as VMware ESXi, OpenStack, KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V Citrix and NFV virtual network appliances such as CISCO 1000v, Neutron and others it is not only possible to interconnect different infrastructure layers but also to apply access control to them on a low level without the traffic traveling through physical media.
Technologies like the Dynamic Resource Scheduler (DRS) and High Availability (HA) give us better resource optimization, redundancy, disaster prevention and many other benefits.
Virtualisation also allows to deploy new services and appliances faster and safer and to keep the production environment up to date with a high up-time and less effort. It improves reliability and performance and reduces the overall costs.
With Physical to Virtual server (P2V) and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) converters, existing infrastructure can be migrated to a new “virtual” infrastructure.
Cyberconsult has more than 10 years of experience with virtualisations, from single servers to entire infrastructures.
There are many benefits with infrastructure virtualisation, for example:
- Higher up-time
- Lower investments and running costs
- Better low level management
- Creating a more efficient data centre
- Reduction in implementation and management time and complexity
- Better and more secure methods for system patching, update, backup and restore, expansion
- Faster and more efficient deployment of applications and system upgrades
- Greater resilience through improved disaster recovery
- Greater workforce mobility and productivity
- Improved security and compliance
- Enterprise-class server management & consolidation
- Rapid application deployment
- High availability, scalable access to critical data and applications
- Simplified and more efficient infrastructure